Employment Site Manager Position
- The Employment Site manager assumes responsibility for the supervision of operations and employees at Just Brew Coffee House locations through the Ken Anderson Alliance
- Director of Retail Services
- Prepares, serves, and sells high quality coffee and refreshments in a customer-focused venue
- Certification as a Food Service Manager by the State of Ohio within six (6) months of employment
- Cash register operation
- Train staff to prepare and serve beverages and food items in accordance with established standards set by restaurant management
- Ensures that production and storage areas are maintained in accordance with city and state health department codes
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
- Must be able to complete standard forms and reports.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Be team-oriented and enjoy working with and assisting people.
- Able to exercise judgment on an independent basis.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Opening and Closing duties
- Mission Minded/Ministry Minded
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities.
- Knowledge of quality assurance techniques.
- Knowledge of written and verbal communication techniques.
- Knowledge of effective teamwork techniques.
- Knowledge of personnel management techniques.
- Knowledge of leadership techniques.
- Knowledge of problem-solving techniques.
- Knowledge of decision-making techniques.
- Knowledge of time management techniques.
- Knowledge of stress management techniques.
- Knowledge of prioritizing techniques.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal relations.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to gain respect and cooperation.
- Ability to oversee the work of subordinates.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Ability to provide opportunities/guidance for employee development.
- Ability to identify problems and determine effective solutions.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Good physical and mental health.
- Mental fortitude and stability to handle stress.
- Physical and mental ability to drive a vehicle.
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 years’ experience acting in similar role to aforementioned duties.
- Current driver’s license.
- Must have or successfully complete Serve-Safe Certification for Food Service.
- May require other related experience.